Had some fun writing the base API and client functions for an inventory control software this weekend. I’ve learned a little bit about Bluetooth and working with Python on Android (with the aid of SL4A) along with writing an API in Perl.
Ever since I released version 2 of PyTe, I have spent most of my python programming time fixing bugs that I find in him. I eventually got to the point where I just removed most of the problematic code (although many bugs still existed after this also). Continue reading Pyte
I’ve decided to start up development on my PyTe code editor. So far I’ve managed to get a new version made with PyQt4. This version includes tabbed editing, and a basic tabbed web browser.
As a result, I’d like to know what everyone liked in a code editor, feel free to let me know in the comments!