I could not come up with an easier way to show the development process behind my high schools capstone than to do a podcast. This is currently only the audio however in the next week I plan on pairing it with video, mainly slides and screen captures from my development
server. But without further ado:
After several weeks of limited development due to finals in school, I have been able to sit around for several days and completely rewrite my API for the third time in Python. My first version was rewritten in Object Oriented Perl, however I found that I could not easily do everything I wanted to do with Perl, and I discovered the Web.py project for Python and fell in love. I also found CoffeeScript and have finally began to work a lot with it.